2017 "KLAeidoscope of Keuka" calendars now available!
The 12 month calendar, introduced in June, includes beautiful photographs of Keuka Lake submitted by KLA members. The Calendar makes a wonderful holiday gift for family and friends. Copies are still available at local stores for about $12.95.
Submissions for the 2018 Calendar
- Entries must be received by February 28, 2017.
- Photos must be of Keuka Lake or its shoreline, events, activities, hillsides or the KLA.
- Limit of three photos per entrant. Photographer or a relation must be a member of the KLA.
- Photos will be selected by a jury from entries submitted by KLA members.
- The photographers of all selected photos will receive a complimentary calendar.
- Awards are given to the cover and first three choices.
Digital photos should be horizontal and taken with a 3.5 mega pixel or larger camera, at highest possible resolution. After uploading the image to your computer, save it as a .jpg file, leave it unedited, and send it on a CD-Rom to the KLA office at P.O. Box 35, Penn Yan, NY 14527 or e-mail it as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Traditional 4x6 35mm color prints may also be submitted.
Upon our receipt of your CD or prints, you will be sent a form releasing the photo(s) for use by KLA or you may access this form above. Photos not selected for use in the calendar may be placed in the photo gallery on the KLA website or used in other KLA publications. Past entries may also be considered for use in future calendars.
For more information contact the KLA office at (866) 369-3781